Sara Ulens is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon at Clinic BeauCare near Brussels, Belgium. She provides a wide range of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery procedures and treatments including face surgery (e.g. facelifts and dermabrasion), breast surgery (e.g. breast implants and breast reduction) and liposuction.
Dr Ulens is registered with the General Medical Council and is a member of the Belgian society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery. She speaks English, Dutch and French.
Indicative prices for cosmetic surgery are provided on the Clinic BeauCare website - all prices are all-inclusive, with no extra charges for anaesthesia, support garments etc. The clinic's guarantee is that they offer a free re-intervention within 1 year if there are problems after a surgery.
Qualifications and training in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- Special licence Microsurgery : University Maastricht
- First International Course on Perforator Flaps (Gent)
- Controversies, Art and Technology in Facial Aesthetic Surgery I (Gent)
- International Course on Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery (Luik)
- Advances and Controversies in Cosmetic Surgery (Dallas, USA)
- First Course on preoperative 3D Angio-CT planning for DIEP and Perforator Flaps: A step forward in Imaging Techniques (Pamplona)
- Controversies, Art and Technology in Facial Aesthetic Surgery II (Gent)
Plastic surgery procedures and treatments offered in Belgium
Dr Ulens consults and performs surgery at Clinic BeauCare
in Brussels. At the clinic she provides a wide range of plastic surgery procedures and treatments: