Harley Street Luxury Serviced Apartments: 23 Greengarden House, London
23 Greengarden House is a luxury serviced apartments residence of 15 one bedroom and 8 two bedroom apar
tments in the heart of London. When you step outside, you’re in a chic, car-free street with boutique shops and restaurants all within a few minutes walk of Harley Street.
Walk down to the far end of St Christopher’s Place and you’ll find Bond Street Tube Station and Selfridges. At the near end, where 23 Greengarden House is located, there’s Wigmore Street and the endless delights of Marylebone High Street.
Each one bedroom apartment has a private entrance, hallway, fully-equipped modern kitchen, sitting room with dining area and desk, bathroom and bedroom with double or twin beds. Each of the two bedroom apartments comprises of the above plus a twin bedroom and separate shower room.
Services available at 23 Greengarden House
- Daily maid service Monday to Friday
- Double glazing and fully controllable air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Generous wardrobes and drawers with plenty of storage space
- On-arrival food packs available and complimentary food shopping service
- Free gym and spa membership at the 5 star Athenaeum
- Fully equipped kitchen with a washer/dryer
- Complimentary Broadband internet plus Wi-Fi
- Personal safe to keep your belongings secure
Whether you’re staying a couple of nights, months or years, there’s everything you need and expect in your 23 Greengarden House apartment to feel at home. Additionally the friendly and helpful service makes the company stand out from the crowd. If you need a pint of milk or grocery shopping, laundry, dry cleaning or anything at all, they ask you to please just ask and they will pop out and fetch it for you. These services are complimentary so anything you ask them to buy for you is charged at cost; they just want to make life as easy as possible for you.
Wide range of helpful services available at 23 Greengarden House:
- Complimentary grocery delivery service
- Food packs ready for when you arrive
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Car hire and airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Baby sitting and child-minding
Luxury serviced apartments in Central London
23 Greengarden House is very close to:
- Harley Street - the best location for private healthcare
- Bond Street - the home of designer shopping
- Selfridges - the ultimate London department store
- West End Theatreland
- Art Galleries - The Royal Academy, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
- Hyde Park
The neighbourhood around these West End apartments is boutique heaven, consulate central and at the heart of historic London.
Mayfair and Marylebone are distinguished by beautiful period architecture. In fact, St Christopher’s Place was built by philanthropic architect Octavia Hill in 1860 in the Victorian era. Hence the stunning gothic arched doorways that form the entrance to these residences.
Arriving and finding 23 Greengarden House
Just call 23 Greengarden House and they can send a private car to meet you wherever you are and bring you to these city centre apartments.
The nearest Tube station is Bond Street. The apartments are about 10 minutes taxi ride from all the main train stations including St Pancras, the Eurostar Terminal and Paddington for the Heathrow Express to all Heathrow airport terminals.
The entrance to 23 Greengarden House serviced apartments is through two white arched doors on St Christopher’s Place, a pedestrianised street. The apartments are at the Wigmore Street end, furthest from the tiny exit onto Oxford Street.
Please note that for discretion and privacy, there is no sign indicating the presence of 23 Greengarden House. When you arrive during office hours, please press the buzzer and their dedicated staff will come to welcome you and help carry your bags.
Intuition Communication Ltd bears no responsibility for information published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.